Tropical, sweet and incredibly delicious; thank goodness mangos grow on trees. Branch out and enjoy a whole new level of succulent, authentic mango flavour when you add Le Fruit de MONIN Mango to teas, lemonades, smoothies, or cocktails.
Make it Mango-licious
Le Fruit de MONIN Mango brings tropical ripe mango flavour and velvety texture to teas, lemonades, smoothies, cocktails and more.
Bright orange with yellow glints.
Nose: Ripe mango nose
Attack: Elegant, round, fruity and juicy taste of just matured mango with a hint some spicy notes
Length in Mouth: Sweet mango with tannin notes
Beverage Innovation Director’s Tip
Try to combine it with milk or yoghurt and you’ll simply love it. Its subtle balance and creamy taste will also work perfectly in a Mango Daiquiri.
- Dimensions 291(H) x 91(W) x 91(D)mm
- Supplier Model Number 75202
- Weight 1kg
- Used for multiple applications
- Shelf Stable for 30 days once open
- Does not require refrigeration
- Measured pours
- Value for money and good profit story
- No wastage or allege
- Always in season
- Taste profile is true to flavour
- Monin used in beverage and culinary programme
- Global brand
- Family owned company since 1912
- Fruit, Sugar and Water are main ingredients