Our BioPlastic Bags are made from Ecopond bioplastic. Certified home compostable to AS4736-2006 Australian standards.
- Our BioPlastic Bags are made from Ecopond – a synthetic biodegradable bioplastic combined with plant-starch.
- Certified home compostable to Australian Standards (AS5810), and commercially compostable to Australian Standards (AS4736).
- Our bioplastic bags have a 6-month shelf-life.
- These bin liners are accepted wherever there are municipal organic waste collection services. If the bags do end up in the environment, they will biodegrade more rapidly than conventional plastic bags.
- Bioplastic bags must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly, they have a 6-month shelf life.